August 31, 2018
The following easy muscle building porridge recipe is absolutely delicious, takes less than 10 minutes to make and is packed with 40 grams of protein, 63 grams of high octance carbohydrates, 9 grams of fat and 513 calories per serving. Click play to see how it's made!
2) 1 scoop Whey Protein Isolate (PVL Cookies and Cream is great!)
3) 1/4 cup Greek Style yogurt
4) 1/4 cup sliced strawberries (Fresh)
5) 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
6) 1/2 cup skim milk
7) 1/2 cup water
1. Mix 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup of water and 1 scoop of whey isolate protein powder. Shake well (until there are no clumps).
2. Add mixture to a small pot and heat over medium high heat. Stir to make sure milk and whey don't clump. Make sure to heat over medium high and not high as milk will boil over!
3. Once mixture starts to bubble add 1/2 cup of one minute oats. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes until the oats become nice and fluffy.
4. Take off stove and spoon into a bowl.
5. Top with fruit.
6. Add yogurt
As the owner of Building Muscle 101, I am committed to providing you the best practical weight training advice. I've been training for over 24 years (and still train to this day!) and the advice and guidance I provide comes directly from my experience and knowledge.
Home > Diet and Nutrition > Healthy Recipes