The following calorie calculator will figure out how many calories you need to reach your goals including:
- Lose weight and get cut;
- Lose extreme weight and get super cut;
- Maintain current body weight;
- Gain weight;
- Gain extreme weight
In addition it will tell you how much protein, carbohydrates, and fat you need to each goal.
1) Enter your height in feet and inches;
2) Enter your weight in pounds;
3) Enter your age in years;
4) Enter your sex (gender);
5) Click on the drop down menu and choose your current activity level;
6) Click the button "Calculate Daily Caloric Needs"; This will tell you how many calories you need to sustain your current body weight given your current activity level
7) From the drop down menu under "What Are Your Goals" choose a goal;
8) Click "Calculate Results". Your results will be displayed under "Calculate Results";
9) Under "Meals Per Day " choose how many meals you plan to eat and click "Calculate". This will tell you how many calories, protein, carbohydrates and fat you need to eat, per meal to attain your goal weight.
Once you have your nutritional information in hand, simple go to this page here and pick out a meal plan that best suits your goals:
Couldn't be any easier! Do me a favour and share this calculator with your friends using the buttons below.
Summer is fast approaching! Do you need to lean up and get ripped? Lose up to 50 pounds of body weight and gain up to 50% more strength before summer! My unique "Summer Tune Up" program is a 4 month system that uses special weight training routines and meal plans designed for one thing...Losing gobs of ugly body fat and building lean, strong muscles.
Regardless if you need to lose 20, 30 or 50 pounds, get strong and build muscle my unique Summer Tune Up Program will work no matter your situation - Whether:
My program will work with any type of equipment including basic home gyms or equipped commercial gyms! Get on my list today and reserve your spot to get your very own Summer Tune Up Program! Hurry...there are limited spots!
Good luck and all the best!