The following calorie calculator will figure out how many calories you need to reach your goals including:
- Lose weight and get cut;
- Lose extreme weight and get super cut;
- Maintain current body weight;
- Gain weight;
- Gain extreme weight
In addition it will tell you how much protein, carbohydrates, and fat you need to each goal.
1) Enter your height in feet and inches;
2) Enter your weight in pounds;
3) Enter your age in years;
4) Enter your sex (gender);
5) Click on the drop down menu and choose your current activity level;
6) Click the button "Calculate Daily Caloric Needs"; This will tell you how many calories you need to sustain your current body weight given your current activity level
7) From the drop down menu under "What Are Your Goals" choose a goal;
8) Click "Calculate Results". Your results will be displayed under "Calculate Results";
9) Under "Meals Per Day " choose how many meals you plan to eat and click "Calculate". This will tell you how many calories, protein, carbohydrates and fat you need to eat, per meal to attain your goal weight.
Once you have your nutritional information in hand, simple go to this page here and pick out a meal plan that best suits your goals:
Couldn't be any easier! Do me a favour and share this calculator with your friends using the buttons below.
Need to gain 10 pounds of muscle and get ripped FAST?
Kyle Leon has helped thousands of people just like you get big, lean and ripped in a short period of time. He offers a 9 week muscle building / get ripped system that I highly recommend. I've purchased and used his system and it is one of the better systems out there. Here's why it works - It uses your own body type to create a truly unique muscle building system. The system uses:
To produce a 9 week muscle building course that includes a weight training program and custom nutrition system. I've actually purchased and used the program myself. You can read my review of this program at:
Also check out his video and he explains the 3 things that you MUST avoid if you want to build muscle and get ripped. Check it out here.
Good luck and all the best!