GAIN WEIGHT And Pack On MUSCLE
MASS - FREE PLAN !! Click Here
Here are some random and awesome nutrition tips that you should be using to build muscle. Enjoy…
1. If it doesn’t run, jump, swim, fly or grow from the ground, then don’t eat it. Anything from a box is poison. Put it down and choose something else.
2. Protein is king. Eat your protein first for each meal. It’s the most satisfying and has a 20% thermic effect on your metabolism.
3. Eat your starchy carbs in and around your workout to prevent any unnecessary fat gain.
4. Eat as many fresh veggies as possible These will help to balance out the PH levels inside of your body from all of the excess protein you’ll be ingesting.
5. Fruit is okay, but limit it to around 1-2 pieces first thing in the morning.
6. When buying your meats, try and buy organic as much as possible, especially red meat, or any type of fatty meat since the omega ratio will be much better.
7. Eliminate dairy, wheat, and corn based products from your diet for a month and see how you feel. You might be surprised how much more energy you have.
8. Make sure you buy your fish as wild caught, not farm raised. That stuff has been found to contain tons of PCB’s that cause cancer. Plus the fatty acid ratio is garbage.
9. Avoid alcohol consumption, especially beer a much as possible. Beer has so many unnecessary calories that your body cannot use so it gets stored as fat.
10. If you’re going to drink, go with vodka, gin, etc…Any type of spirit, since the only calories are from alcohol, which metabolically doesn’t convert to fat that well. It’s the carbs in beer that does.
11. The best starchy carbs to eat after your workout are potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes, red, Yukon, purple etc…
12. Make sure to chew your food so your body can grab and utilize all of the nutrients inside. Plus you make it a lot easier on your digestive system to break everything down.
13. Drink water till your urine is clear…Got it?
14. In the morning, squeeze 1 lemon into a warm glass of water. Drink it on an empty stomach to help cleanse your liver.
15. Stop eating sugar. It’s garbage and doesn’t do a thing for you except rot your teeth and make you fat.
16. Don’t burn your meats. Doing this kills the nutrients and protein that your body will not be able to use. Plus this will increase all of the free-radical damage inside of your body from the charred meat.
17. Get your fish oils in everyday. Aim for at least 1-2 grams of EPA/DHA per day. NOT total grams of fish oil per day.
18. Rice cereal is better than oatmeal because of gluten content. Try it out and tell me how you feel.
19. Saturated fat is good for you. Don’t hate on it. You need it in your diet.
20. Cholesterol is good for you and is needed as well. Don’t fear it…It’s only when inflammation is high throughout your body that bad s*** happens.
21. Cut down on the stimulants dude. If you need them, have them before your training sessions. They can wear out your adrenals big time if you abuse them.
22. Before your workout, have some type of fast acting shake like casein hydrosolate or 20 grams of branched chain amino acids.
23. These nuts are better than peanut butter (almonds, walnuts, macadamian), eat them but go easy since they’re calorie dense.
24. Rotate your food choices. Don’t eat the same thing every day since you can develop a slight intolerance.
25. Avoid anything that has these words on the back of a food label. “Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated.” These are trans fats which are not needed in your diet and will basically kill you
Okay that’s it for now. Gotta run and kill some bad guys.
About the Author:
As the world's top muscle-building superhero, Trey 3 Armstrong helps guys transform form scrawny to superhero in just 12 weeks with his trademarked 3-Step Muscle Building System. For his exact muscle-building blueprint that will help you build a bigger chest, massive arms, a wide back, and powerful legs, visit www.3StepMuscleBuilding.com
As the owner of Building Muscle 101, I am committed to providing you the best practical weight training advice. I've been training for over 24 years (and still train to this day!) and the advice and guidance I provide comes directly from my experience and knowledge.
Home > Workout Tips